Monday, April 16, 2007

Sunday celebration at RCC Rocked today (okay, yesterday at this point)! It was a great service all the way around. (check out the RCC Staff blog here to find out more) I had lunch with a friend after church and then came home to crash and spend the rest of the day relaxing and doing as little as possible. Ella was spent because she didn't sleep well last night (which of course means I didn't sleep well either)and we had to be at church at 8am, so a nap was definitely in the line up! We had lots of time to play too...it was really nice.

I am so looking forward to my hubby's return tomorrow. I've decided I don't like it when he's gone for more than a day or two. This 8 day thing is a bit much. He has been missed! I can't wait to see him and hear about his trip to the Dominican.

That's my day!

No comments: