Friday, August 22, 2008

10 Little Fingers & 10 Little Toes

I've spent the last three days in Charleston with my sister, her husband, and my brand new baby nephew - Logan McRee Seel, 7lbs/3oz, 19 1/2". He is gorgeous! Us Turner girls sure do make beautiful babies ; ) He's a healthy, strong little man - check out his 10 Little Toes aren't they the cutest things! Everything checks out...10 toes, 10 fingers and all the other necessary parts. I have had such a great time helping them get set up and playing with Logan. (Yes, it does give you the baby bug...so, if you don't want it, stay far, far away : ) Here are a few pics I took of the little man for you all to enjoy.


2 comments:

Renee said...

welcome Logan! How Handsome! You are in good hands! God has great plans for you!

I really enjoyed the pictures! Mandy you haven't lost your touch. Keep on taking pictures!

God Bless Your Family!

Lily said...

What a beautiful little guy! Your sis looks great and so happy! I agree with Renee...you need to keep taking pics. That is a talent the should not go to waste!