Friday, August 1, 2008

There's No Place Like Home


Did I just do that? Use a title based on THAT movie...

Yes, I did.  I know, some of you can't believe it either.  But it's true...There's no place like home! We made it back from Greenville tonight.  Had an awesome time visiting my sis and really enjoyed swimming and spending some time in downtown Greenville last night.  It's really a beautiful town.  That said, we are so glad to be home hanging out with Daddy.  We missed him lots while we were gone!  Ella's first request was for me to put her in Daddy's chair and cover her up.  Five minutes later - sound asleep.  Safety and security at it's best : )  









4 comments:

Renee said...

Ella looks so content her her daddies chair! Wow mandy...Did you just go profound on me? Don't we all love climbing up in "Dadies Chair"!
Anywho..I love the picture of you and Ella. 2 classy ladies!
Where was the beautiful rock garden picute taken? Don't tell me your sister's back yard! We need to add that to your ministry home! Love ya. Glad you made it back safe and sound asleep!

Lily said...

She's too cute!
The scenery is so beautiful.

Mike Jones said...

Should we send you a copy of the movie? You know you really want to see it :)

Somebody get her some ruby red slippers!

Sorry... couldn't help it :)

Mandy Devine said...

Your wife trying to get me on the little people reality show was more than enough...Thaaanks! Not only do I NOT want to see it...I refuse to show it to my child...I think it should be banned ; - ))