Thursday, May 31, 2007

Street Bikes, Leather, and Weekend Rides

My husband and I spent some time this past month taking a look at our life together and realizing that we have come to a place over the last couple years where we have absolutely nothing that we enjoy doing together just for fun and, simply put, Keith & Mandy time. We do a lot of things together, but nothing just for the sheer enjoyment of it. He presented some options and asked what I thought (one of which I have always wanted to do). So, it looks like it's official...we are entering the world of street bikes, leather, and weekend rides. YES, a motorcycle...Sweet! We prayed for the Lord to provide us with something we could afford without going into debt for it. We have decided on a '82 Honda cb900custom (just like the one in the picture above)...it's an older bike, in great condition, low mileage, a good "first time" street bike for us. God has blessed us with a great bike at a great price. It's georgeous! And I must say, "My man really looks hot riding it!!"

I can't wait to get out and go riding with our friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a grat idea.

Mike Jones said...

Hilarious, I must say! Hope you guys enjoy it.... I love riding! Going to throw on a sidecar for the kiddo?

Mandy Devine said...

A sidecar has been discussed. I don't think the grandparents would live through that one!

Lily said...

He's a cooool rider, a cooool rider...