Friday, March 30, 2007

Seek to Find

Fourteen years ago God dropped a wonderful man into my life. I knew this "Devine" guy was for me, so I chose to marry him and we have now been married 13 1/2 years, have a beautiful little girl and are working on the "happily ever after". My husbands father was a Pastor, my husband is a Pastor, and his brother is a Pastor. What a legacy! I have truly been blessed with "Devine" Inspiration over the years as Keith and his brother have sought God's will for their lives and their families. As great as that is, what I really seek in my every day life is divine inspiration. That which comes from the Spirit of God himself. In this blog you will read about the happenings of our family, but I primarily began this blog as a personal challenge to become increasingly more aware of the divine inspiration that is present in my ordinary, everyday life.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments: